Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Catching up...

OK- Enough with the sickness already.  Feeling better and ready to play catch with the ideas in my head (wait...that will never happen) oh well.  I have got a few new projects finished over the past few months.  First one was an easy cheap fix to VERY (cannot stress this enough) ugly exterior fixtures.  While they did not phase my husband in the least (if it ain't broke...) it looked very out of date and tired.  Enter Rustoleum Oiled Rubbed Bronze (I totally LOVE this stuff) and a small hand driver and Viola!

Looks much better and $6 for paint that did 6 lights.  We also added the screw in motion/light sensors to the sockets.  Now they go on at dusk and off at dawn.  I'm very pleased. 

No comments:

Post a Comment