Tuesday, July 12, 2011

The pegboard project.

The next thing I tackled was the garage workspace.  It's all MINE! Yes, I love that while my hubby is great with computers/electronics-he leaves the tinkering to me.  I call him in when i need retard strong (OK-don't get all offended-it's an inside joke) IE: pick up that heavy object and put it there..no wait over there) you get the idea.  So I wanted my pegboard to be a little prettier.  First finished painting the garage wall which for some reason (ran out of paint?) they only painted half of.  Next I primered:
 Next a nice bright pretty color (left over from Alex's old bedroom) I do like green.

And now everything has a home.  I have to have a designated home for everything or else clutter will overtake me.  Below the bench are the bigger hand tools like my router & jigsaw.  Drawers are for craft stuff and seasonal items as well as surplus birthday party decorations.  I LOVE having a sink out here for messy clean-ups.  It does still look kinda messy, but I can tweak it as I need to.  I still plan on painting a black picture frame border on it at some point.  But overall, i'm happy with how it turned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment